Like a well prepared bologna sandwich, these joints were okay, something you’d listen to if offered to you but also nothing you’d cut in line to cop. In no particular order.
1. Jay-Z Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse (2002)
2. Lupe Fiasco Food and Liquor (2006)
3. The Juggaknots Use Your Confusion (2006)
4. Ghostface Killah The Big Doe Rehab (2007)
5. Styles P Extraordinary Gangsta, Super Gentleman (2007)
6. Busta Rhymes Anarchy (2000)
7. Dilated Peoples Expansion Team (2001)
8. Slum Village Detroit Deli (2004)
9. Method Man 4:21..The Day After (2006)
10. Danger Doom The Mouse and the Mask (2005)
A serious head cold plus the holidays plus reading other peoples Best Of lists has slowed down business at ClapCowards but we’ll march on in 2010 with the speed and strength of ants.